This palette is a must have for all the makeup junkies....It has so many brilliant colors suitable for any skin tone but the palette is just perfect for the people with medium to dark skin who have a problem with the blushes because they don't show up so well on their skin....well here is their problem solved...this palette has a color for every occasion from light pink to peachy color for day time look...a shade for contour and dark berry pink and brownish maroon color perfect for weddings and night time party looks.
The palette casing is similar to the E'tude eyeshadow palette and the blushes come with a small flat blusher brush with soft bristles but i have never actually used it so i cant tell you if it is any good in applying blushes or not.
1st row from left to right:
1. first color is a warm peachy brown color in matte finish.
2. second is a warm pink color with a slight iridescent of gold and shimmer.
3. the third color in the first row is a matte contour color which can be used for fair to dark skin tones as its very pigmented to it can be used lightly for fair skin and can be built up for darker skin tones.
2nd row from left to right:
1. first in the second row is a light pink color with a slight shimmer and iridescent gold.
2. second is a warm bright pink in matte finish.
3rd row from left to right:
1. first in this row is a beautiful reddish brown in matte finish ideal for bridal looks.
2. second is a luke warm brown with an orange undertone and gold iridescent with a slightly shimmery finish.
3. last but not the least is a very pretty pale peach color with pinkish undertone...it looks like a compact powder but when u apply it, it gives a very light peachy pinky colour ...best for day time and neutral looks.
The palette has mixed textures and all the colors are very very pigmented...a tiny bit goes a long way so be very careful when applying these blushes. Sweep ur blusher brush over the blush and then tap off the excess before applying to your cheeks. Take my advice and start with a very little amount and then build it up as required. All the colors a very smooth and blend able and i don't find them very dusty so there wont be much of a fall out which is a great thing!
I am sorry about the swatch pics...they are awful and don't show true to color or the finish of the product but i couldn't get better pics on such a rainy day :( :(
I couldn't recommend these blushes more. They are easily available at any big drug store that carry cosmetics in Pakistan. I got mine from Shaheen Chemists the last time i visited Pakistan and i don't remember its price because i did Rs.8000 worth of shopping which my mom paid for ;) ;) bless her! ....but I am sure it will also be more or less Rs.1500- 2000. But I think that both these E'tude palette could be available for less at a cosmetics store...cuz i think Shaheen Chemist cost more for their shop :P