You can apply makeup products in any order you are comfortable with but I personally think that the products when applied in a particular order can provide best results and can last longer. So today I am going to share my version of an ideal procedure of applying makeup.
1. Cleanse ( if you already had old makeup on)
2. Tone (Toner will remove any traces of cleanser left and balance the oils on the face)
3. Apply a serum
4. Moisturizer ( oil free if you have oily skin)
5. Face Primer
6. Eyeshadow Primer
7. Eyeshadows (do the eyes first so you can clean up fallout)
8. Color correctors ( peach/salmon under the eyes, green for reddness on the face etc)
9. Concealer ( under they eyes, and on the face where needed)
11. Pressed Powder to set foundation and concealer
This how I usually do makeup on my clients and on myself. You can follow this sequence to get the ultimate results from your makeup products. Used in a proper order makeup will give the best results and will last long.
Disclaimer : All the pictures in this post have been taken from the internet for the purpose of showing the examples of different looks.