This is the most regularly asked questions and thought that I will give my opinions on it one more time.When you resort to medicines and ointments the skin gets more weak and sensitive as ointments have strong steroids in them which can seriously damage the skin cells and hamper the regeneration process. So it is better to avoid excessive use of steroids or medicines.
There is no such magic that could fix a sensitive acne prone dull skin in a flash. For healthy skin you have to be very consistant on certain things and avoid unnatural things.
- Eat healthy, drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water to get rid of excess oils and impurities on the skin. Exercise also help in clearing the skin as it regulates the blood supply and the sweat cleans out the pores from impurities and sebum (oil).
- A long brisk walk is really healthy in many ways but believe it or not it also helps in clear skin...it regulates the blood circulation, which means fresh blood pumping through out the body. Cells get fresh blood which means more oxygen, which mean faster chemical reactions, faster regeneration of cell, which leads to new and clean skin cells. Simplzz! :)
- Cleanse your face with a mild cleansing facewash every night before bed. Keep the skin moisturized as too oily skin can cause acne as well as too dry skin as it can get irritated and also bacteria can get stuck in flaky skin.
- If you are sensitive to cleansers then wash your face with Chicpea powder paste as it acts as a natural scrub plus toner. It will scrubs away dead skin and also controll oil.
- Avoid too much chocolate and nuts....anything which has a very warm effect will cause acne and spots.
- Last but not the least take a multivitamin tablet + Cod liver oil Capsule every morning with your breakfast and believe me you will see the difference soon not only wth your skin but also your hair.
After every few days I have been asked this question by some one "I have have sensitive, acne prone dull skin. How do I get rid of it??" The only thing I have to tell is that there is no magic wand which can immediately repair your skin. You need to be patient and very consistant. If you need a clean, clear glowing skin then you have to follow all these step religiously everyday for atleast 3 months and soon you will see the difference. If you need a clear skin so badly, then you will stick to the plan and give time to your skin cells to cleanse themselves and start regenerating healhty cells. Slow and steady wins the race, so be patient but be steady in your regime.
And STOP putting chemicals on you face!!! Let it breath!